- Business Register
- Tax Administration Database
- Land Registry
- Register of judgments and hearings
- Official announcements
- Building Register
- Business Register
- Land Board
- Public Procurement Register
- ARIB / Enterprise Estonia / EIC grant registers
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Consumer Protection Board
- From the Estonian Open Data Portal
- From the public web and businesses
- Cash flow and credit management
- Marketing and sales activities
- Find staff and partners
- A science-based Credit Score that predicts the probability of insolvency of Estonian companies 12 months in advance.
- Beneficiary's structure tree from a company or individual perspective and estimated total assets of the beneficiaries
- Animated visualization of businesses, individuals business networks and timeline.
- Forecasted Annual Reports financial figures for this year.
- Mobile application CALL, which includes a search of 400,000 direct business contacts and displays the caller's background as soon as the call is made.
- Google Chrome web extension, which shows the background of website owners on the browser bar of 125,000 Estonian web pages 24/7
- Procurement, court decisions, networks and their relationship circle to identify the threat of corruption
Protect your business
by working with reliable partners
Estonian companies reports
Storybook is a database that collects and organizes information about Estonian entrepreneurs from all Estonian state registers, private databases and the web.
The data is enriched with analytics and scoring models.
International Credit reports
Storybook is a database that gathers general data on international companies from databases in global countries. Credit reports about foreign companies are available in both Estonian and English.
THE ABC OF RELIABILITY
What is the Credit Score?
What is the Reputation score?
See your personal offer:
- Loss prevention through credit management tools
- Increase sales through sales lists, participation in tenders and sending offers.
- Displaying the company's brand in the B2B sector and growing the employer's brand in the B2C sector, reaching 650,000 visitors per month
Write or call
+372 507 9255